1. Have Zipforms on Your Desktop – Get instant access to contracts and forms. Save time getting logged in to to Zipforms. Go to http://www.car.org/, login, select Zipforms Standard, and download to your desktop. CAR keeps revising so remember to download every couple of months if you want the latest versions.
2. Need to write a contract quickly? We’ll do it for you! – Call our office at (310) 478-1835. Give us the basics of the offer (address, buyers, price, down payment, loan, closing, etc.) and that’s all we need to write the offer. We will e-mail the contract and disclosures you need ASAP. You get to review before sending it on to your client. We are proud to offer this service free of charge.
3. Put Mongo I-Fax on you Desktop. Go to http://gillerangriffin.com/mongofax/ and save the Mongo I-Fax Form to your desktop. It’s easy and looks neat and clean. You can also type notes on the I-fax cover sheet.
4. Get a Gilleran Griffin e-mail address free. – We can give you and email with “email@example.com (easier for people to type) or “firstname.lastname@example.org. Your clients will like it because it’s more personal.
5. Get Residential and Commercial Booklets for free. Booklets are over 100 pages each, so save a tree and email them to your client. All we need back is the 1 page signed receipt. Free from JCP-LGS Disclosures. Go to http://www.disclosures.com/regulatory_pamphlets and you will find all the booklets in English and Spanish. You can also save booklets on your desktop for quick retrieval.
“Stay in Touch” – Thomas Gilleran – Gilleran Griffin Realtors